Grosset Club ensures that you receive a priority allocation of your preferred Grosset wines each year.
You will be the first to receive the wines on release!
- Choose 6, 9, 12, 24 or 36 bottles (mixed or straight), from either Spring, Autumn or both releases.
- Your selection will be at member price and delivered with free shipping.
- This will be your ongoing Spring and/or Autumn allocation, which can be changed or paused, at any time.
Payment and Delivery:
- We will send you an email before each delivery in case you need to update your delivery address or wish to change your wine selection.
- Your Grosset Club can be cancelled or paused at any time.
- You will be charged prior to shipment, on the 20th of the month, for each Grosset Club delivery in March and/or August.
Join Grosset Club, here…
We will contact you to set up your selection and pricing confirmation.
Your Grosset Club benefits include:
- Priority Pre-release access to new vintage wines (secured allocation)
- Member pricing on all wine orders throughout the year
- Free Shipping (minimum 6 bottles)
- Free Cellar Door tasting
- Exclusive member releases
- Museum cellar access to purchase aged release wines
- Our preferred courier is Australia Post.
- We are able to ship anywhere in Australia that Australia Post services.
$0 Initiation fee / $0 Cancellation fee
- No extra fees here. You only pay for the wine that is delivered directly to your door.
- If you choose to join Grosset Club, your credit card will be charged depending on your frequency, until you cancel.
- Shipping will follow, but please allow 5 to 10 days depending on where you live (subject to extreme weather).
We understand that you may still have questions about Grosset Club, so please feel free to speak to someone at the Cellar Door or call Kim 1800 088 223 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.